Hopefully everyone had a nice Labor Day Weekend, and that you’re all having a good week so far. We just had snow here in Denver, so winter is right around the corner!
Some updates from over the last few weeks:
- Fundraising – we submitted a number of grant inquiries. Organizations such as the Amazon Emergency Fund, Founding Solidarity Circle, Onaway Trust, the Mona Foundation and NextEnergy Foundation. Upcoming grant submissions include Lawrence, Clif and Jewish… wish us luck!
- Board of Directors BBQ – on September 12th, we are having a little late-summer BBQ with Pidola’s Board of Directors; socially-distanced, of course. Any chance we get to spend time with our Board is always a pleasure, and we’ll certainly share photos on Facebook!
- Facebook Campaigns – speaking of Facebook, we launched a fundraising campaign on Facebook in early September. This is another tactic we are testing to drive individual donations.
- Bolivia News – a few updates from our team/s in Bolivia:
- The 2019 accounting reports have been completed
- We are in the process of re-structuring our Accendo SRL entity
- Please see our latest Facebook post surrounding updates on Bolivian schools & COVID
- If you don’t follow the US Embassy’s Facebook page from Bolivia (https://www.facebook.com/usdos.bolivia/), you should. It’s a great way to keep up-to-date on how the US government is working with various Bolivian organizations
As always, thank you for your support, and we’ll see you in October!